shynemt2 Index du Forum

shynemt2 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Being A Dad Is Weird Lessons In Fatherhood From My Family

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    shynemt2 Index du Forum -> Shynemt2 -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
adenavan

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 12:18 (2017)    Sujet du message: Being A Dad Is Weird Lessons In Fatherhood From My Family Répondre en citant

Being a Dad Is Weird: Lessons in Fatherhood from My Family to Yours
by Ben Falcone
rating: 4.5 (5 reviews)

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Being a Dad Is Weird: Lessons in Fatherhood from My Family to Yours
>>>ONLINE BOOK Being a Dad Is Weird: Lessons in Fatherhood from My Family to Yours

A funny and intimate look at fatherhood from the actor and writer/director of <em>The Boss</em> and <em>Tammy</em> that combines stories about his own larger-than-life dad and how his experiences raising two daughters with his wife, Melissa McCarthy, who also penned the Foreword, are shaped by his own childhood.

Though he’s best known for his appearances in the movie <em>Enough Said</em>, as well as his hilarious role as Air Marshall Jon in <em>Bridesmaids,</em> Ben Falcone isn’t a big shot movie star director at home. There, he’s just dad. In this winning collection of stories, Ben shares his funny and poignant adventures as the husband of Melissa McCarthy, and the father of their two young daughters. He also shares tales from his own childhood in Southern Illinois, and life with his father—an outspoken, brilliant, but unconventional man with a big heart and a somewhat casual approach to employment named Steve Falcone.

Ben is just an ordinary dad who has his share of fights with other parents blocking his view with their expensive electronic devices at school performances. Navigating the complicated role of being the only male in a house full of women, he finds himself growing more and more concerned as he sounds more and more like his dad. While Steve Falcone may not have been the briefcase and gray flannel suit type, he taught Ben priceless lessons about what matters most in life. A supportive, creative, and downright funny dad, Steve made sure his sons’ lives were never dull—a sense of adventure that carries through this warm, sometimes hilarious, and poignant memoir.

Details:
price: $16.74
bound: 240 pages
publisher: Dey Street Books (May 16, 2017)
lang: English
asin: B01M00R0W1
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 6044 KB

..Lessons,,,,In,,,,Fatherhood,,,,From,,,,My,,,,Family,,,,To,,,,Yours.&quot;,,,,..Family,,,Christian,,,...
&quot;Being,,,a,,,Dad,,,is,,,Weird:,,,Lessons,,,in,,,Fatherhood,,,From,,,My,,,Family,,,to,,,Yours&quot;,,,Author:,,,..Start,,by,,marking,,“Being,,a,,Dad,,is,,Weird:,,Lessons,,in,,Fatherhood,,from,,My,,Family,,to,,..Navigating,,the,,complicated,,role,,of,,being,,the,,...
Being,,a,,dad,,is,,weird,,:,,lessons,,in,,fatherhood,,from,,my,,family,,..&gt;,,#,,Being,,a,,dad,,is,,weird,,:,,lessons,,in,,fatherhood,,...
Being,,a,,Dad,,Is,,Weird:,,Lessons,,in,,Fatherhood,,from,,My,,Family,,to,,..Navigating,,the,,complicated,,role,,of,,being,,the,,only,,male,,in,,a,,house,,full,,of,,..Being,,,a,,,dad,,,is,,,weird:,,,lessons,,,in,,,fatherhood,,,from,,,my,,,family,,,to,,,yours

MysteryLessons,,,in,,,Fatherhood,,,from,,,My,,,Family,,,to,,,Yours,,,,..Family,,and,,Friendship;
Buy,,the,,Hardcover,,Book,,Being,,A,,Dad,,Is,,Weird,,by,,Ben,,Falcone,,at,,Indigo.ca,,,..Is,,Weird:,,Lessons,,in,,Fatherhood,,from,,My,,Family,,to,,..Charles,,Goodyear,,BUILD,,Series,,NYC,,In,,&quot;One,,...
Download,,or,,stream,,Being,,a,,Dad,,Is,,Weird:,,Lessons,,in,,Fatherhood,,from,,My,,Family,,to,,Yours,,Lessons,,in,,Fatherhood,,from,,My,,Family,,to,,..&quot;Being,,a,,Dad,,Is,,Weird:,,Lessons,,in,,Fatherhood,,from,,My,,..Being,,,,a,,,,Dad,,,,Is,,,,Weird:,,,,Life,,,,Lessons,,,,From,,,,My,,,,Family,,,,to,,,,YoursNew,,,Titles,,,for,,,AdultsBen,,,is,,,just,,,an,,,ordinary,,,dad,,,who,,,has,,,his,,,..

Lessons,,,,In,,,,Fatherhood,,,,From,,,,My,,,,Family,,,,To,,,,Yours.
Listen,,,,to,,,,a,,,,free,,,,sample,,,,or,,,,buy,,,,Being,,,,a,,,,Dad,,,,Is,,,,Weird:,,,,Lessons,,,,in,,,,Fatherhood,,,,from,,,,My,,,,Family,,,,to,,,,Yours,,,,..Lessons,,,,in,,,,Fatherhood,,,,from,,,,My,,,,Family,,,,to,,,,Yours,,,,..Navigating,,the,,complicated,,role,,of,,being,,the,,only,,male,,in,,a,,house,,full,,of,,....Navigating,,,,the,,,,complicated,,,,role,,,,of,,,,being,,,,the,,,,...
..Navigating,,,the,,,complicated,,,role,,,of,,,being,,,the,,,...
Being,,,a,,,Dad,,,Is,,,Weird:,,,Lessons,,,in,,,Fatherhood,,,from,,,My,,,Family,,,to,,,..Navigating,,the,,complicated,,role,,of,,being,,.. 48a4f088c3

Querida Wendy (Portuguese Edition)Robots+Coloring+Book+for+KidsSexy short stories to read in bed: very explicit adult sex &amp; erotica stories for men and women: Secret encounters (My Lip-biting Short Stories Series - Book 2)Guesswork: A Reckoning With LossTriumphant Democracy, Or, Fifty Years' March of the Republic Andrew CarnegieLife of Her Majesty Queen Victoria. New EditionThe Excavation Max AnderssonAnecdotes of Distinguished Persons: Chiefly of the Last and Two Preceding Centuries, Volume 4Musical Festival of the Penna. State Sunday School Association: Jubilee Convention, Philadelphia, October 8, 1912; Chorus Selections (Classic Reprint)The Urban Gardener (Royal Horticultural Society)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 12:18 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    shynemt2 Index du Forum -> Shynemt2 -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange